This course (ten session of three hours each) takes you step by step through the most important aspects of Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP).
Although designed as an introduction, this course will give participants insights and experience in NLP communication technology and related methodologies, that can be used with amazing results to address many personal and work related issues, from weight and health to internal conflicts, to addictions, phobias, anxiety, motivation, decision making, procrastination, limiting or disempowering beliefs patterns, etc.etc.
Who will find this course useful?
Parents, couples, counselors, teachers, students, supervisors, business and sales people, anyone interested in and determined to
• take more control of their behaviours in their every day actions
• become more confident in stating and achieving their goals
• direct purposefully the inevitable changes in their life, whether life cycle changes or career, divorce etc.
• communicate more effectively in all situations, with assertiveness and authority
• be able to understand other people’s points of view
• be able to change patterns of behavior that stop you from being the person you want to be
• learn the power of using appropriate sensory specific language, when giving instructions or just telling your story and much much more